Launch Member

Contributor III

Sand Springs, OK, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Dover
Member #

My wife and I have the time to overland now we're retired. Really enjoy the videos and DYI info from this group so we decided to join. We have a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
with a 3" lift kit (upper control arms and such) and Bilstein 5100 shocks. Iron Cross front winch bumper with 12K winch. We lost only a 1/2 inch from the three inch lift with the added front weight of bumper and winch. Cooper S/T Maxx tires for both off road and pavement driving. We drove it to the Overland Expo in Flagstaff this year. Did a little off road driving there and in Sedona.

Attachments

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello David, welcome from Central Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am one of the SW Region Member Reps so if you have any questions let me know or you may contact my much better looking Member rep partner @Iwata77 who is up around Tulsa.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Reactions: Bonepile