Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
shaun
Last Name
field
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
a hole
Hey everyone. my names Shaun and i live in bayfield Colorado. I spend most of my days working at a shop in pagosa springs CO that i am half partner in. we do everything including land cruiser restoration / custom 4x4s / hot rods / expedition rigs / and basic accessories. whenever time allows i try to get out and explore with my family and friends and enjoy all that Colorado and the world have to offer. I am very excited to be a part of overland bound and hope to meet many of you on the trails in time to come.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone. my names Shaun and i live in bayfield Colorado. I spend most of my days working at a shop in pagosa springs CO that i am half partner in. we do everything including land cruiser restoration / custom 4x4s / hot rods / expedition rigs / and basic accessories. whenever time allows i try to get out and explore with my family and friends and enjoy all that Colorado and the world have to offer. I am very excited to be a part of overland bound and hope to meet many of you on the trails in time to come.
Hey, Shaun and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: SinCityOverland