Hello from Seattle WA

• HTML tutorial

Kluberto

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Seattle, WA
Member #

Hello all, My name is Kyle and I am one of the few born and raised washingtonians left here in seattle it seems like.
My latest project is a 1984 FJ60. I look forward to meeting cool like minded folks out on the trail.

Cheers!

IMG_7094.JPG

IMG_6962.JPG

Last edited:

WE ROME

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Glenmoore, PA
First Name
Mac
Last Name
Kirkpatrick
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N3VMI, WRER282
Service Branch
USAF retired, fire p
We have a 60 in eastern PA, lots of mods made to it and it is in great shape.
4.56 gears, 33s on Held racing aluminum rims, ARB in rear, limited slip in front, 5 speed, fridge, 20 gallons water, lifted, Bilsteins, air horn, air tank, 8K winch, slider drawers, sliders to protect rockers, dual battery system, rear seat now a dog platform with storage underneath, slider drawers in rear, PIAA BIG and fog lights, Thomas air compressor, air tank, and more I can't recall.
We LOVE ours, and think it is the best looking L/C there is (for a 4 door anyway :-)

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

We have a 60 in eastern PA, lots of mods made to it and it is in great shape.
4.56 gears, 33s on Held racing aluminum rims, ARB in rear, limited slip in front, 5 speed, fridge, 20 gallons water, lifted, Bilsteins, air horn, air tank, 8K winch, slider drawers, sliders to protect rockers, dual battery system, rear seat now a dog platform with storage underneath, slider drawers in rear, PIAA BIG and fog lights, Thomas air compressor, air tank, and more I can't recall.
We LOVE ours, and think it is the best looking L/C there is (for a 4 door anyway :-)
Hello WE ROME and welcome to OB! Nice looking L/C! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!