• HTML tutorial

sampo21

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

Shoreline WA
Member #

ive been a member since 2015 however never signed up for my forum account. Always received the email updates but never thought to check the forum till this week when I missed out on A trip to Salmon La Sac. Bummer. Anyhow, I've proudly practiced core overland bound values since 2015 and currently have OB0019 on my latest rig 1988 FJ62 with a V8. Would love to meet up with other members, mostly free on the weekends.
Tom

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

ive been a member since 2015 however never signed up for my forum account. Always received the email updates but never thought to check the forum till this week when I missed out on A trip to Salmon La Sac. Bummer. Anyhow, I've proudly practiced core overland bound values since 2015 and currently have OB0019 on my latest rig 1988 FJ62 with a V8. Would love to meet up with other members, mostly free on the weekends.
Tom
Hi, Tom and welcome to OB! Nice Rig! Safe travels man, and enjoy those open roads!

Nimitz

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

Seattle Wa
Member #

Also, sorry OP but I'm tryna hit that 3 message limit so I can brag about my rig. Beers on me if I ever run into you.