Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Ohio
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Prehoda
Member #

I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Josh and I’m from northeast Ohio. I am very new to overlanding but not to off roading. Most of my experience has been one day trips. My current toy is a 2020 Colorado that is still pretty much stock. I look forward to learning new ideas to make my adventures more enjoyable for my wife who thinks camping is done in a cabin.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Josh and I’m from northeast Ohio. I am very new to overlanding but not to off roading. Most of my experience has been one day trips. My current toy is a 2020 Colorado that is still pretty much stock. I look forward to learning new ideas to make my adventures more enjoyable for my wife who thinks camping is done in a cabin.
Hello Josh and welcome to the OB crew....nice rig. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

Welcome from Charlotte, NC!

Sockmonkey

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Ohio
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Prehoda
Member #

Awesome man that’s not far at all. Couple of us have been rolling around a weekend trip to Bald Eagle State Forest in PA if you wanna roll with!
Yeah I would be down for that! It all depends on what weekend it is.