Hello from Northern Virginia. New to Overlanding.

• HTML tutorial

Mypalsupes

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Chantilly, VA, USA
Member #

Hello Overlanders. I am member #16850 and new to overlanding and off road culture in general. I am from Chantilly, VA (NoVA / DMV area). I just wanted to say Hi and see if there's anything interesting coming up around these parts.

My family and I like the outdoors and camping and we decided to invest in a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited to help us further explore the beautiful parts of this country. I really like the overland community and hopefully will be able to have some new exciting adventures with some of you.

Happy Adventuring to you all. :)
~D.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Overlanders. I am member #16850 and new to overlanding and off road culture in general. I am from Chantilly, VA (NoVA / DMV area). I just wanted to say Hi and see if there's anything interesting coming up around these parts.

My family and I like the outdoors and camping and we decided to invest in a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited to help us further explore the beautiful parts of this country. I really like the overland community and hopefully will be able to have some new exciting adventures with some of you.

~D.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great vehicle for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

~D.
Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me of @NovaBound who is the Member Rep. in your area.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

~D.
Hello ... Welcome to the Overland Bound Community ... nice to have you on board!

Reactions: Mypalsupes