Contributor III

Fort St. John, BC, Canada
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Jeffery
Member #

Hey all,

I’ve been a long time lurker and decided it was time to join. I’ve done lots of camping and several road trips but haven’t done much overlanding. This year my wife and I purchased a RTT and are excited to put it to good use in September. We’ll embark on a road trip along the Alaska Highway to Whitehorse, then down from Watson Lake to Prince Rupert and back around to Fort St. John.

I have a 1991 Toyota Pickup I’m slowly upgrading and my wife has a 2018 Jeep Renegade. Both vehicles are fairly stock, but that’s okay.

CEFD54BB-9F6B-4FCE-A91A-80CF51A0167E.jpeg

F278443C-0512-4232-A42E-282EEF59984B.jpeg

I can’t wait to continue to learn more from you all, and have fun overlanding.

Cheers,
Robert

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey all,

I’ve been a long time lurker and decided it was time to join. I’ve done lots of camping and several road trips but haven’t done much overlanding. This year my wife and I purchased a RTT and are excited to put it to good use in September. We’ll embark on a road trip along the Alaska Highway to Whitehorse, then down from Watson Lake to Prince Rupert and back around to Fort St. John.

I have a 1991 Toyota Pickup I’m slowly upgrading and my wife has a 2018 Jeep Renegade. Both vehicles are fairly stock, but that’s okay.

View attachment 111495

View attachment 111496

I can’t wait to continue to learn more from you all, and have fun overlanding.

Cheers,
Robert
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great looking rigs. Look forward to seeing your adventures.

Reactions: RoadTrip1

Robert.II

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Fort St. John, BC, Canada
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Jeffery
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great looking rigs. Look forward to seeing your adventures.
Thanks! I can’t wait to share some adventures with you guys.

welcome! don't see too many renegades!
Yeah, I was kind of surprised when my wife bought one but they are actually pretty nice. My only complaint is storage space for road trips with 2 dogs.

welcome to the board.
Thanks!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #