Benjamin Croce

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Conway, New Hampshire
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1LAH
Hey all, just joined up yesterday and making my greetings post!

Names Ben, I'm full time Fire\EMS in the White Mountains area. I roll with two local clubs, White Mountain Jeep's and New England Wheelers.

In the beginnings of a 2 door overland build, hopefully going to launch a YouTube channel soon to document some of my larger trips I have planned. Its definitely a budget build, but I hope to do a complete overland style build with a 2 door, should be interesting to see how it comes out.

Right now as it sits, I've got a 2013 Jeep JK Sport, 2 Door model.

RedRock 4x4 front bumper
Badland 12000lb winch
Gobi Stealth Rack
Razer Fender Flares

Built a custom overhead console for holding my cb and ham

--Soon to be installed in the next month

RockKrawler 3" Lift kit with Fox Shocks
35s
Smittybilt RTT
4.88 Regear
Finish my storage setup

Lots to do, not enough time to do it all!

Hope to see some people at events if any come to NH or the New England area. Other than that I've got a 12k mile road trip planned first week in June and wouldn't mind meeting some people along the way!

1605590620.jpeg1215531651.jpeg1776923423.jpeg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Names Ben, I'm full time Fire\EMS in the White Mountains area. I roll with two local clubs, White Mountain Jeep's and New England Wheelers.

In the beginnings of a 2 door overland build, hopefully going to launch a YouTube channel soon to document some of my larger trips I have planned. Its definitely a budget build, but I hope to do a complete overland style build with a 2 door, should be interesting to see how it comes out.

RedRock 4x4 front bumper
Badland 12000lb winch
Gobi Stealth Rack
Razer Fender Flares

35s
Smittybilt RTT
4.88 Regear
Finish my storage setup

Hope to see some people at events if any come to NH or the New England area. Other than that I've got a 12k mile road trip planned first week in June and wouldn't mind meeting some people along the way!

View attachment 87131View attachment 87132View attachment 87133
Hello Ben and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice as a first responder. Appreciate you and all you do. Welcome to the Family.

Reactions: Nick_Gomez81

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Nice looking rig you have going there. I look forward to hearing more about it and your YouTube channel. Good luck with both of them!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

RedRock 4x4 front bumper
Badland 12000lb winch
Gobi Stealth Rack
Razer Fender Flares

35s
Smittybilt RTT
4.88 Regear
Finish my storage setup

Ben, welcome to OLB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/u-s-east-va-wv-md-de-nj-pa-ny-ct-ri-ma-nh-vt-me.83/

Benjamin Croce

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Conway, New Hampshire
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1LAH
Hello Ben and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice as a first responder. Appreciate you and all you do. Welcome to the Family.
Thank you for your support!

Ben, welcome to OLB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/u-s-east-va-wv-md-de-nj-pa-ny-ct-ri-ma-nh-vt-me.83/
I'd definitely be interested some assistance in planning my first road trip. Looking at the resource map to determine camp spots along the way.

Kilo Sierra

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Warren, New Hampshire, United States
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Seaverson
Member #

RedRock 4x4 front bumper
Badland 12000lb winch
Gobi Stealth Rack
Razer Fender Flares

35s
Smittybilt RTT
4.88 Regear
Finish my storage setup

Welcome from NH as well! Nice Rig!

Good Luck on the road trip.

Sneaks

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Maine
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Swenson
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1MUR
Thank you for your support!

I'd definitely be interested some assistance in planning my first road trip. Looking at the resource map to determine camp spots along the way.
Welcome to the group! You ever get in a bind, I'm over on the other side of Lovell, ME between Stoneham and Bethel, 40 minutes away outside of snowstorms or tourists :).

Welcome from NH as well! Nice Rig!

Good Luck on the road trip.
Lived 25 years in Dover, good to see locals. Used to do a lot of wheeling in Gonic and Lee.

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

RedRock 4x4 front bumper
Badland 12000lb winch
Gobi Stealth Rack
Razer Fender Flares

35s
Smittybilt RTT
4.88 Regear
Finish my storage setup

Hello ... Welcome to the Overland Bound Community ... nice to have you on board! Ahhh... Nice Rig WICKED COOL!! Yep, originality from Mason NH now live near FT Bragg NC.