Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hayden, ID, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Hello everyone! I do quite a bit of adventuring around the Idaho panhandle, everything from gold prospecting, old mine hunting, camping, or, just general adventuring. This week I picked up a 2019 Crosstrek, and after watching a bunch of Youtube videos, I found this group, so I’m pretty excited to find all this stuff here. I hope to be able to join some of you to wander around this beautiful area!

Attachments

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello everyone! I do quite a bit of adventuring around the Idaho panhandle, everything from gold prospecting, old mine hunting, camping, or, just general adventuring. This week I picked up a 2019 Crosstrek, and after watching a bunch of Youtube videos, I found this group, so I’m pretty excited to find all this stuff here. I hope to be able to join some of you to wander around this beautiful area!
Welcome Josh,
I am the Northwest Regional Director for Overland Bound. @Sandpoint Steve is your closest Member Representative.

Due to “Social Distancing” and “Shelter In Place” practices during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have temporarily postponed group meetups, trail rides, and Campouts. Instead the Northwest Member Rep Team has incorporated weekly conference calls each Sunday at 7:30 PM PST (8:30) Mountain Time). A full list with scheduling can be found at Sunday Night Regional Conference Call

Welcome once again
Stay well, stay safe

Mike Rose
NW Director
Overland Bound

Haust

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
D
Last Name
W
Member #

Welcome home, man! Good to see you here. I am really bad about hanging out, but I am always here, reading and learning. It's great to have you on board! I love Crosstreks! Please give her a little lift and some 33s. They are the coolest Subarus!