Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

My wife has the rig, the plan and the days off. #OB3311 I am slowly catching on, but love being outside and where my phone will not have service. Thanks for the adds and looking forward to meeting some of yall and picking your brains for new overlanding things. cheers!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My wife has the rig, the plan and the days off. #OB3311 I am slowly catching on, but love being outside and where my phone will not have service. Thanks for the adds and looking forward to meeting some of yall and picking your brains for new overlanding things. cheers!
Welcome to Overland Bound! Check the meet-up page to see what meet-ups are in your area, the Santa Cruze group is getting started and thats not a huge distance from you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum at Kent R.

Reactions: McGrizzly

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...looking forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: McGrizzly

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Nice any chance you could do a review of the Smittybilt trailer. I am seriously looking at it mostly because of the cost.

Reactions: Chadlyb

McGrizzly

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

Nice any chance you could do a review of the Smittybilt trailer. I am seriously looking at it mostly because of the cost.
let me compile some pictures and get a write up going. there are some things i learned and some things i would do differently. it might help to know if this is the trailer before you go buying one.

McGrizzly

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

also i am happy to show it in person if you are interested in coming to the coast.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
also i am happy to show it in person if you are interested in coming to the coast.
We just might take you up on that offer, its so frikin hot over here in the foothills we need to get away. Thanks! We will be in touch