Hello from Columbus, Georgia!

• HTML tutorial

kueb

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Columbus, GA
Member #

Hi, everyone! I don't have a number yet, but I just ordered my emblem, so I'll have one soon!
Current Vehicle: 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport
Previous Vehicle: 2010 Ford Explorer XLT
Experience: Novice.

I did a lot of backwoods traveling on old logging roads and ORV trails in the Keweenaw Peninsula in the UP of Michigan, and I've taken some light trails out around Rapid City, South Dakota, but nothing else. Just bought a Subaru to get me through the rest of college with decent gas mileage, so it'll be mostly light trails and hard roads for me until I can save up again and hopefully get myself a 4runner! I'm excited to be a part of this community!15369259_1350688098310011_6587845099919955712_o.jpg

izzmonster40

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Paradise, Ca.
Member #

Hi, everyone! I don't have a number yet, but I just ordered my emblem, so I'll have one soon!
Current Vehicle: 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport
Previous Vehicle: 2010 Ford Explorer XLT
Experience: Novice.

I did a lot of backwoods traveling on old logging roads and ORV trails in the Keweenaw Peninsula in the UP of Michigan, and I've taken some light trails out around Rapid City, South Dakota, but nothing else. Just bought a Subaru to get me through the rest of college with decent gas mileage, so it'll be mostly light trails and hard roads for me until I can save up again and hopefully get myself a 4runner! I'm excited to be a part of this community!View attachment 15598
Welcome, love the Outback Sport