Hello From Cle Elum, WA

• HTML tutorial

Gabe Ergler

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Cle Elum, WA. USA
Member #

My wife and I are new to the Overland Bound Community and are looking forward to meeting up with anyone local to Central Washington State. We have lots and lots of off-roading experience and know the Central Washington area well.

If you are in the neighborhood let us know and if you'd be interested in exploring together we're open to that too.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My wife and I are new to the Overland Bound Community and are looking forward to meeting up with anyone local to Central Washington State. We have lots and lots of off-roading experience and know the Central Washington area well.

If you are in the neighborhood let us know and if you'd be interested in exploring together we're open to that too.
Welcome to Overland Bound! If your interested check the meet-up page to find a meet-up that might work for you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum at Kent R.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Welcome to the Overland Bound family from another PNW resident. The best place to start getting to know who is in your area is in the NorthWest (AK WA ID OR) Regional section, found here. You can also look for local meetings of members in the Overland Bound Meetups section, found here.

Gabe Ergler

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Cle Elum, WA. USA
Member #

Welcome to the Overland Bound family from another PNW resident. The best place to start getting to know who is in your area is in the NorthWest (AK WA ID OR) Regional section, found here. You can also look for local meetings of members in the Overland Bound Meetups section, found here.
Thank you for the tip, I'll be looking and seeing how I may contribute.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Gabe and welcome to the OB crew...looking forward to seeing your adventures neighbor. M and I are located in eastern Washington at the moment and travel west . Just got back from trip to Seattle and two day stay in North Bend. If you travel east just reach out.

Reactions: Gabe Ergler