Hello from CA

• HTML tutorial

Built By Fluffy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Builder II

California, USA
Member #

Hi all, we're new to the forum but we purchased our badge back at Overland Expo West 2018, so it just took us a while to remember...

At the time we drove a 1978 Wagoneer but unfortunately I couldn't keep the beast living, she got us through Route 66 and to plenty of camp sites, but CA was where she decided she's done.
Our previous experience in Overlanding (and offroading) was done with a 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2 door and a custom trailer I built out of my first wrecked Jeep. That set-up took us through Arizona, Moab UT, all over Kentucky, Tennessee, and Pennsylvania! That is until we had an upgrade in the family and needed 4 doors :)

Can't go exploring without a vehicle, so we've recently upgraded to a '06 Ford E-350 van that I intend on building out into an overlander for the family. We have yet to give this rig a name, but I'm looking forward to building her out.

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi all, we're new to the forum but we purchased our badge back at Overland Expo West 2018, so it just took us a while to remember...

At the time we drove a 1978 Wagoneer but unfortunately I couldn't keep the beast living, she got us through Route 66 and to plenty of camp sites, but CA was where she decided she's done.
Our previous experience in Overlanding (and offroading) was done with a 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2 door and a custom trailer I built out of my first wrecked Jeep. That set-up took us through Arizona, Moab UT, all over Kentucky, Tennessee, and Pennsylvania! That is until we had an upgrade in the family and needed 4 doors :)

Can't go exploring without a vehicle, so we've recently upgraded to a '06 Ford E-350 van that I intend on building out into an overlander for the family. We have yet to give this rig a name, but I'm looking forward to building her out.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....nice rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Too bad about the Wagoneer. Had an 84 and loved it.

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. It was a good looking Wagoneer! Have fun and good luck with the build out of the E350.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A

Welcome to Overland Bound and keep us posted on the buildout!!!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-trip-planning.21/

If you have any questions message your Regional Director or Representative they are there to help. Feel free to reach out to me anytime @Narbob

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/overland-bound-regions.5928/

Reactions: Built By Fluffy