Hello from Brooklyn!

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! I've been doing some motorcycle camping and exploring, but have now got myself a shiny new Toyota Tacoma and am looking forward to getting out and exploring more. Also looking forward to reading up and learning as much as possible from everyone here!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....nice looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! I've been doing some motorcycle camping and exploring, but have now got myself a shiny new Toyota Tacoma and am looking forward to getting out and exploring more. Also looking forward to reading up and learning as much as possible from everyone here!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

locobaylor

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Baylor
Last Name
Blessing
Member #

Welcome! I’m new also, and also a motorcycle camper myself. Sometimes it’s nice to carry a lot of stuff compared to the moto.