Hello from Arizona

• HTML tutorial

IronWoodman

Rank 0

Traveler I

mexico
Hey guys! I'm an active duty veteran currently serving in the army and living in south Scottsdale Arizona!

In the last few years I've been getting more and more into self reliance and originally wanted a vehicle for bugging out. I settled for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad with a 6 speed manual. I love the truck and what it's capable of. Being an off-road vehicle and looking into setups, I found overland bound about a year ago on Instagram.

Anyways I finally signed up on the forum watching group runs with other OB members. I'm building my truck up for adventures but realized I know no one else with this hobby. I'd love to meet locals to do some runs and just have fun!

Here's my rig

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey guys! I'm an active duty veteran currently serving in the army and living in south Scottsdale Arizona!

In the last few years I've been getting more and more into self reliance and originally wanted a vehicle for bugging out. I settled for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad with a 6 speed manual. I love the truck and what it's capable of. Being an off-road vehicle and looking into setups, I found overland bound about a year ago on Instagram.

Anyways I finally signed up on the forum watching group runs with other OB members. I'm building my truck up for adventures but realized I know no one else with this hobby. I'd love to meet locals to do some runs and just have fun!

Here's my rig
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..Good looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures..thank you for your service and sacrifice

Reactions: IronWoodman

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Here's my rig
Hi IronWoodman and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Thank you for your service! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: IronWoodman