Rank II

Contributor III

6807 Burch Hill Road, Brandywine, Maryland 20613, United States
First Name
James
Last Name
Silva
Member #

My name is James. New to overlanding here, have been off-roading and remote camping. Spent 12 years in the U.S. Army and have seen lots of interesting places overseas but now I am looking forward to do some exploring here in North America. I currently live in Maryland but will possibly be moving to Colorado some time in the near future. I look forward to meeting new people and make new friends during my exploration.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is James. New to overlanding here, have been off-roading and remote camping. Spent 12 years in the U.S. Army and have seen lots of interesting places overseas but now I am looking forward to do some exploring here in North America. I currently live in Maryland but will possibly be moving to Colorado some time in the near future. I look forward to meeting new people and make new friends during my exploration.
Welcome to Overland Bound James
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @cgflyer
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

If you are looking for information regarding CO you can contact the Rocky Mountain Regional Director @Neal A. Tew or his CO Member Representatives @trail_runn4r & @Fortis Overland

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Where 'bouts in Colorado?

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Welcome to the OB crew. you will love Colorado, it is one of my favorite states.

Tatersalad

Rank II

Contributor III

6807 Burch Hill Road, Brandywine, Maryland 20613, United States
First Name
James
Last Name
Silva
Member #

Where 'bouts in Colorado?
Denver or possibly Fort Collins. Not sure at the moment.

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Welcome James! Please reach out if you have any questions or just want to learn more about our group and the area.