Hello all! Anyone else near Mt Hood?

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi! New to the site, and relatively new to the area. I know a few trails around, but am always looking for more! I look forward to meeting some of you!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...good looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Heya @TronYota. Welcome to Overland Bound and to the PNW. The Mt. Hood area is a beautiful place to explore. Right now the Northwest Oregon / Southwest Washington group of members is in flux as we await someone to organize the next meetup. The great news is that you have already posted in the right place to get the attention of your "neighbors" in the area by posting in the regional forum [link]. The specific discussion of what is going on in the area can be found there [link]. As events are planned, they are posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

TronYota

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Rhododendron, OR, USA
Member #

Heya @TronYota. Welcome to Overland Bound and to the PNW. The Mt. Hood area is a beautiful place to explore. Right now the Northwest Oregon / Southwest Washington group of members is in flux as we await someone to organize the next meetup. The great news is that you have already posted in the right place to get the attention of your "neighbors" in the area by posting in the regional forum [link]. The specific discussion of what is going on in the area can be found there [link]. As events are planned, they are posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.
Thank you!

Chris Arnesen

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hillsboro, OR
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Arnesen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KU7PDX
Welcome! I'm over in Washington County, but my wife and I like trolling around Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helens. I'm looking forward to the next regional meetup too!

Redleg627

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Walt
Last Name
Stockdale
Member #

I'm in the Vancouver, WA area as well. My wife and I are looking to get out as well. We have both been to Mt. St. Helens, and Mt. Hood, but never in Overlanding adventure. I used to do a lot of quad riding at Brown's Camp on the Oregon side, however it is more friendly to single track and quads. Not a lot of Jeep trails.

Sounds like we just need to grab a map, GPS, and just go a direction and see what we find. We are new to the Jeep scene so our Overlandingmobile is still bone stock.