Have you seen this documentary? Trails are being closed!

• HTML tutorial

pluton

Rank IV

Member I

Santa Monica, CA, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Barefoot
Member #

I've seen what the idiots do...or the evidence that remains after they've gone home....and have subsequently experienced the closed roads/trails. Without more hard enforcement, I don't see it getting better. IMO, the 'educate them and they'll change' approach is too slow.

Reactions: Mustang03

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Agreed,
I've seen what the idiots do...or the evidence that remains after they've gone home....and have subsequently experienced the closed roads/trails. Without more hard enforcement, I don't see it getting better. IMO, the 'educate them and they'll change' approach is too slow.
I agree, educate & they’ll change? Sorry, didn’t work in grade school and doesn’t work in life. Low life entitled idiots only understand their own language and as we all know, stupidity is a bottomless pit, so it’s impossible to keep up with them. Years ago, a family in central Pa was arrested, put in jail and fined 10s of thousands of dollars for dumping on public land. The local newspapers wrote the story in an attempt to illicit sympathy for them. They ended up doing a couple weeks in jail and a few thousand dollar fine.. I say, get tough, enforce the law, lock em up. Sadly, there’s little funding to do that, it’s cheaper and easier to put up a gate. The organizations that are working hard to keep trails open are also the same organizations that will vote for a policy maker that is more than willing to cut funding. These organizations are shooting themselves in the foot by doing so. Instead of fighting the tree huggers head on, embrace them, lay out our common ground and work from there. People littering ought to go to jail, or taken out back to the woodshed.