Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Beerse, België
First Name
Laurens
Last Name
Hemeldonck
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.
Hey Michael,

I haven't recieved any mail with my member number, the emblem and patch are on the way and with customs at the moment. I ordered it on april 13.

(i've allready sent a mail and messaged Corrie as well before i found this thread..)

Maybe something went wrong, I don't wanna sound impatient are anything :).

thanks and enjoy the outdoors!

Fairbro

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlingame, CA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KW6WJF
Got my emblem, stickers, patches, certificate etc, but have not yet seen a membership number email. But I do have a membership number. Will this suffice to activate my membership?

Laurensvh

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Beerse, België
First Name
Laurens
Last Name
Hemeldonck
Member #

Be patient.. took a while at my account but they will fix it. Don't worry :). You can always send an email so a staff member can help you ;)

Reactions: tkhalbiz

Cr2l

Rank III

Explorer I

Sonoma County
First Name
Cori
Last Name
Rickert
Member #

OB Team, Just catching up on the forum. Not sure if my account has been upgraded?
Thanks
Member # 15496
-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.