Status
Not open for further replies.

gtz0061

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Exton, PA, USA
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.

gtz0061

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Exton, PA, USA
Member #

Michael, Can you please upgrade my account to member status?

My web emblem is still green and I do not have access to the member maps.

Thank you........Gerald

rs680

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor III

Barrie
Member #

I have been trying for a few days I wanted to order the Ultimate member pack and a hat but when I try to order at the store my computer just lock up. I have sent 2 email and have not heard back. I am not sure what is going on but I wish someone would answer my emails.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I have been trying for a few days I wanted to order the Ultimate member pack and a hat but when I try to order at the store my computer just lock up. I have sent 2 email and have not heard back. I am not sure what is going on but I wish someone would answer my emails.
Are you using Internet Explorer? If so, you'll need to use a different web browser. I'm assuming you sent a message to info@overlandbound.com. I'll poke HQ this morning and see if we can get you taken care of asap.

rs680

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor III

Barrie
Member #

Thank you for your reply. I was using internet explorer and I switched to google this morning and my order went in no problem. Thank you for your Help. Now I can become a member today.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Thank you for your reply. I was using internet explorer and I switched to google this morning and my order went in no problem. Thank you for your Help. Now I can become a member today.
Excellent, I thought that might be the issue. Welcome aboard. Please feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

Tank2005TJ

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Abbotsford , BC , Ca
First Name
Christian
Last Name
Morin
Member #

I've been digging , can't seem to show as a member !
Maybe just not looking in the right spot !
Thanks OB5837 could you please upgrade my account ?
Thanks

Last edited:

rs680

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor III

Barrie
Member #

Hi I have another question. I got a confirmation that my order went in. and was being shipped and I would get a email with my membership #
I still have not heard anything and was wondering how long it normally takes to receive member #

Status
Not open for further replies.