Launch Member

Traveler I

Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Kendall
Last Name
Bryan
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.
I am wanting to upgrade. Not exactly sure by replying is the way to do this KBryan OB14989

Dave H.

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pittsgrove Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hitchner
Member #

Hi all, having an issue, I just upgraded to a member account OB# 14835. Problem is my email didn’t have an activation code just a blank space, not quite sure what to do. Any help would be great, thanks!

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.
memory is! Wow kewl option!

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
New: # 14991

Still learning to navigate here. Not the most tech savoy, i do not see a member banner yet.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307

-Michael

Not sure if you or Corrie are on the road, but i tried last Friday, and have not seen a change yet. Trying to access the member map, and do not have permission yet. Still learning my way and how to navigate the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.