Rock Hill, South Carolina, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
D
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ4GZD
Been a member for about a year, life had me tied up for a bit so haven't been super active. Jumped to benefactor today, cause well what Overland Bound is doing is awesome and just happy this is going well.
Ive been wheeling, wrenching, camping for a long long time seems like since before "overlanding" had a name. Its just awesome to see so much progress!

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hi my OB 19773 ...thx a lot
Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Chris Lenard

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Arkansas, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Lenard
Member #

I put my member number in my profile but it doesn't seem to be showing me as a member on posts... 19330. TIA!

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Just got my number :)

Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

urbanarmed

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Pueblo West, CO, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Chase
Member #

Hi there, I just joined the forum and the community. My member number is 18448
I look forward to getting familiar with the forum and learning from everyone.

Cheers!

Reactions: Jim SoG

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Can someone please upgrade our account? #18539 Didn't receive a activation e-mail.
Looks done but you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

J

James_Phillips

I joined overland bound back in 2012 time frame and have overland bound number 010. Just signing up now and was wondering the best way to acquire member status?!

Thanks!

James

image1.jpeg

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.