Don
Last Name
Booker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA2EV
Service Branch
R.C.E.M.E.
Is the "separate email with your member number and upgrade access code" part of the membership signup process working?
New Members:
You will receive a separate email with your member number and upgrade access code.
I received an email saying my emblem has shipped which means I must have been assigned an OB#, right? But no email has shown up with the number and code.

EDIT 2019-08-16 06:10 - Amanda (info@overlandbound.com) got me sorted.
Thanks for the work you guys do on here @Jim SoG

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim SoG

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hi Jim,

really appreciate your work. From what I can see, my account is still not a members account. I filled all necessary info´s into my profile before and just double-checked it to make sure. Should be OK.
Any ideas why it don´t work?
Your good now...LOL I hope.

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Can you upgrade my account #17468 thanks
Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Reactions: EXPO_D1

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
#19760 new member!
Looks done but you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

llewdis

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

CO, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
S
Member #

Got my emblem but still not showing as a member yet (as far as I can tell).

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Got my emblem but still not showing as a member yet (as far as I can tell).
Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

llewdis

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

CO, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
S
Member #

Jim
Thanks!

Jgallo1

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

MT/ CA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Gallo
Member #

Quick Question,
I am trying to link my membership number but I can not find where to input the info.
Thanks

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Quick Question,
I am trying to link my membership number but I can not find where to input the info.
Thanks
Top right of screen, put courser on your name, select account details, it is about half way down...

Jim

Hdj80max

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Olbia, OT, Italia
First Name
Buiaroni
Last Name
Massimo
Member #

Yes Michael my member number is 15925 tks, I really would like to meet you guys next yeat I will probably come to california but I really don't know how to contact you

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Yes Michael my member number is 15925 tks, I really would like to meet you guys next yeat I will probably come to california but I really don't know how to contact you

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Can someone upgrade my account as well please?
Thanks
OB 19086

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hello. #19421 requesting an upgrade.

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Member number 18837
Looks done but you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.