First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
New, excited member here #19219
Looks like your upgrade was done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Looks like your upgrade was done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV

Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

JH87

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Dülmen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
First Name
Jan
Last Name
vonderHaar
Member #

Seems like my upgrade was not scucessful yet. Could anyone check that or correct me if i´m wrong? Or is there something that needs to be done from my end?
Thanks!

regards Jan

C Shine

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Indiana
First Name
Cary
Last Name
Schein
Member #

New member 20225 trying to activate maps. Updated profile with member #, but doesn't appear that I have full access.
Thanks in advance for help.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Seems like my upgrade was not scucessful yet. Could anyone check that or correct me if i´m wrong? Or is there something that needs to be done from my end?
Thanks!

regards Jan
Sorry for the delay I missed ya,
Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
New member 20225 trying to activate maps. Updated profile with member #, but doesn't appear that I have full access.
Thanks in advance for help.

Jim

Reactions: C Shine

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
17173 here, not sure I'm upgraded?
Looks like it but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Upgrade request from member #18339

Jim

C Shine

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Indiana
First Name
Cary
Last Name
Schein
Member #

Jim
Thanks! Appreciate it!

JH87

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Dülmen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
First Name
Jan
Last Name
vonderHaar
Member #

Sorry for the delay I missed ya,

Jim
Hi Jim,

really appreciate your work. From what I can see, my account is still not a members account. I filled all necessary info´s into my profile before and just double-checked it to make sure. Should be OK.
Any ideas why it don´t work?

Status
Not open for further replies.