Launch Member

Member III

Camp Lejeune, NC
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Wasson
Member #

Perfect! Thank you very much. I am excited to be here to get some advice, hopefully meet some good people and start enjoying some of the trips. I have a couple months before my truck is completely trail capable, but it is getting there.
Thank you once again.
Welcome from NC.

Reactions: logicalrock

rvrgrip

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Simi Valley
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Griffith
Member #

Member #3746
A little slow on using this platform and application. I don't know why it's taken me this long... badges were amazingly christened by the ever awesome Yeti and Yolo. Drove out to Lake Elsinore just to meet them, it was also my grandmother's birthday. Truly the moment in my life when it all became real. 20170902_123816.jpeg20170902_124044.jpeg20170902_124234.jpeg

Reactions: ScottEtkin

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Member #3746
A little slow on using this platform and application. I don't know why it's taken me this long... badges were amazingly christened by the ever awesome Yeti and Yolo. Drove out to Lake Elsinore just to meet them, it was also my grandmother's birthday. Truly the moment in my life when it all became real.
I upgraded your membership. You will still need to fill out your profile with name Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Reactions: rvrgrip

rvrgrip

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Simi Valley
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Griffith
Member #

I upgraded your membership. You will still need to fill out your profile with name Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim
Copy, having hard time finding where to do this

Kell

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Klepp Stasjon, Norge
First Name
Kell
Last Name
Jacobsen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
LB4MH
Hi
I just received my member emblem #18201.
Can someone help upgrading my member profile?

Kell

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hi
I just received my member emblem #18201.
Can someone help upgrading my member profile?

Kell
Looks upgraded, did you complete your profile info? if so your done I do believe.

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hi there, member 17217 requesting an upgrade please!
Thanks!

Jim

Reactions: G503

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hello everyone, new member #18761 here. Upgrade request please
Looks done but you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.