Launch Member

Member III

Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Vaughn
Last Name
Price
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.
Hi Michael, am not seeing the member banner, member# 18617.

EricGagne

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lachine, Montreal, QC, Canada
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Gagne
Member #

Hello,

I became member a few days ago. I got emails for order and shipping confirmations with tracking number. One of the email says "You will receive a separate email with your member number and upgrade access code", I did not receive it. I'm not trying to be pushy here, just wondering if I should have received it by now or if that delay is normal.

Order # is 24252

John Smith

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Luxembourg
First Name
John
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Hello,

I became member a few days ago. I got emails for order and shipping confirmations with tracking number. One of the email says "You will receive a separate email with your member number and upgrade access code", I did not receive it. I'm not trying to be pushy here, just wondering if I should have received it by now or if that delay is normal.

Order # is 24252
The same thing happened to me.
Just wait for your emblem and then enter your emblem number into your profile. If this still doesn't work send an email to the store.
Worked for me after some other attempts.

Reactions: EricGagne

patrol55

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Sugar Land, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Parker
Member #

I am a new member #18414 as of this past Friday and would like to have my membership upgraded. Thanks in advance.

Cassandra

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

San Gabriel, CA, USA
First Name
Cassandra
Last Name
Delacruz
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.
Hi Michael,

I just got my member number!!! But when I ordered I realized I didn't input the correct email address? May I ask you to walk me through upgrading my account?

Kindest regards,
Cassandra

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hi Michael,

I just got my member number!!! But when I ordered I realized I didn't input the correct email address? May I ask you to walk me through upgrading my account?

Kindest regards,
Cassandra
Hi there! Yes of course! I have upgraded your account to Member status! If you would like your store email address to be updated, you can PM me with your email address. We keep store and OLB accounts separate for security reasons.

Cheers,

M

logicalrock

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Parker, Colorado, United States
First Name
Will
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HKJ
Service Branch
USMC
I have joined as a member with badges and member number, do I need to do anything else to upgrade my account?

Thanks for any assistance with this!

Reactions: Michael

logicalrock

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Parker, Colorado, United States
First Name
Will
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HKJ
Service Branch
USMC
Perfect! Thank you very much. I am excited to be here to get some advice, hopefully meet some good people and start enjoying some of the trips. I have a couple months before my truck is completely trail capable, but it is getting there.
Thank you once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.