Not open for further replies.

Jenks

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Elizabeth City, NC
Member #

Hello All!

So I got the email with my member number 17825 but there wasn’t an activation code. Just a link that asks you to enter the code.

landyandy4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Hebden Bridge, UK
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Healey
Member #

Got my emblem, stickers, patches, certificate etc, but have not yet seen a membership activation email ,But I do have a membership number #17338 . Will this suffice to activate my membership? thanks andy

wndywandrs

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member I

Tyler, TX, USA
First Name
Wendy
Last Name
McKnight
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VID
Hello! Received my packet, thank you! Member #17483 on info, but, different number in activation email?

hfd376

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Henrico, VA, USA
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N4HDF
Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.
Member 17600 with an emblem. However, when I post, my member info does not indicate me as being a member. This originated from trying to use the member map. One link directing me to support indicated I did not access to that function or feature. Help please!

Tray

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
Member 16777 here, no activation code in confirmation email. Please activate my membership, thanks!

Reactions: Jim SoG

Fast245

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Cerritos, CA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Member 18593 here. I guess I am looking for the upgrade. Digging the Forum and all the resources here.

PJ

3rd_Degree_Adv

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mustang, OK
First Name
R
Last Name
Burns
Member #

New member here (Badge #18613), joined while attending Overland Expo West. Never did receive a confirmation email though.

Sodog

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Covina
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Hearn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6NBH
Just checking on the member thing. I don’t think I have an email but 5579 is looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.