Status
Not open for further replies.

subiedru

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

US
Member #

Memeber #11444 . I've had my account for a while now but gave up because it was confusing to me why I couldn't access anything that I should be able too. Now I realize why. My account was never upgraded through the email links

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

subiedru

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

US
Member #

Memeber #11444 . I've had my account for a while now but gave up because it was confusing to me why I couldn't access anything that I should be able too. Now I realize why. My account was never upgraded through the email links
And still am super confused on the site. Can't access any maps? What's going on. How do I even find them? [emoji30]

Reactions: Llk

subiedru

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

US
Member #

Your account looks like it's upgraded, What are you trying to view that you cant? just the map?
Mainly yes. I also can't see member numbers or locations. It's just so confusing to navigate. Don't even know how to edit my info. My location just says US .It only let's me change email. How do I know my account is updated? I would like to find trails in my area. I would like to know where there are members around me.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Mainly yes. I also can't see member numbers or locations. It's just so confusing to navigate. Don't even know how to edit my info. My location just says US .It only let's me change email. How do I know my account is updated? I would like to find trails in my area. I would like to know where there are members around me.
I sent you two messages with some instructions. Let me know if those don't help you get to where you need to go.

Reactions: Drifterman

price.7117

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sidney, NE, USA
Member #

New member here, #17322! Looking to get account upgraded to "Member" to access features like the Members Map. Does anyone have direction on how to get my account upgraded? Purchased the membership and the badge is en route. I've also followed the activation links in my email.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drifterman

Csam09

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Marcos, CA, USA
First Name
Conrad
Last Name
Sampayan
Member #

Hi! I ordered and joined yesterday. Got my order no. 22444 and my member # 16820. I have activated and confirmed my account but on the forum it still does not say that I am a member and when I look at the map I only see the rally points. Is there something wrong with my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.