Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy_cruiser

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

BAY AREA
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael
Hey mike. my profile doesn't seem to reflect my membership. Can you help me out? Thanks!
Villa 4650

Fj80russ

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bufod, GA
Member #

Should I wait until my badge comes with the member number or can I find it somewhere online? I purchased the membership package on the website.

StopMS

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Brea, CA
Member #

Proud member #4305 here. Looking for that upgrade (even though I'm not exactly sure what I get [emoji4]). Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

. Looking for that upgrade (even though I'm not exactly sure what I get
It looks like you've been upgraded. Once a new Member gets their badge number, one of us can add the MEMBER banner to your profile (that's what this thread is for.) Yours is already there, so either someone beat me to it, or the automated activation has kicked in. @Michael ?

What it gets you is access to the badge-holding Member forum, access to the Member Map, you can join your regional Facebook Group, and have the satisfaction of joining and supporting an organization that promotes everyone getting out and exploring!

Thank you!

StopMS

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Brea, CA
Member #

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the quick response. OK - that makes sense. I've been exploring a lot of these features already and already joined the West Coast Facebook group through my wife's Facebook account (since I never created my own – so behind the times). In any event, I'm really looking forward to getting to know folks in this community. I joined because I was so impressed with the founding principles behind this group created by @Michael. Can't wait to get out and explore with some of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.