First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hola, my number is 19967, can I get the upgrade? Thanks
Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I’d like to upgrade
Looks done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Pwagonmike

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tatum, NM, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Presher
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a membership number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

Post here with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.
Ok I’m in ??

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
20389. Thanks.
Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Smokeman

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Medicine Hat, Alberta
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Stauth
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE6MFD

Jim
Did that.

Discovery3.Spartan

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lyon, France
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Taponecco
Member #

Hi, and sorry in advance, since I'm new... am I a member upgraded for all forum purposes?
Thanks (and by the way... new OB member and so proud!)

Reactions: Jim SoG

kithound

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Los Angeles, CA
First Name
Kit
Last Name
Hound
Member #

Hey gang! Just added my membership -- I'm number 20942. Looking forward to seeing you all out there on the trails (and off them)!

Matchwood

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Ottawa, ON, Canada
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Laurin
Member #

Hi, Received my badges in the mail but never got the Member Number Email as mentioned.
Heres my number: 21980
Thanks

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hi, Received my badges in the mail but never got the Member Number Email as mentioned.
Heres my number: 21980
Thanks

Jim

Reactions: Matchwood

Commandalorian

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jackson, MS, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Lofton
Member #

Got my emblem and member number in the mail today. Never received an account upgrade email though. Could I get switched on for ob member access

Matchwood

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Ottawa, ON, Canada
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Laurin
Member #

Jim
Thank you Jim

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I received my number today, but like others never received an activation email.

OB #20990

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.