Have a Member Number? Upgrade Your Account!

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

logicalrock

Rank I

Contributor I

Arizona, USA
First Name
Will
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7HKJ
Perfect! Thank you very much. I am excited to be here to get some advice, hopefully meet some good people and start enjoying some of the trips. I have a couple months before my truck is completely trail capable, but it is getting there.
Thank you once again.

JoelIII

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Camp Lejeune, NC
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Wasson
Member #

Perfect! Thank you very much. I am excited to be here to get some advice, hopefully meet some good people and start enjoying some of the trips. I have a couple months before my truck is completely trail capable, but it is getting there.
Thank you once again.
Welcome from NC.

Reactions: logicalrock

rvrgrip

Rank I

Member I

Simi Valley
First Name
Sean
Last Name
G
Member #

Member #3746
A little slow on using this platform and application. I don't know why it's taken me this long... badges were amazingly christened by the ever awesome Yeti and Yolo. Drove out to Lake Elsinore just to meet them, it was also my grandmother's birthday. Truly the moment in my life when it all became real. 20170902_123816.jpeg20170902_124044.jpeg20170902_124234.jpeg

Jim SoG

For God and Country
Staff member
Supporter

Another Test Trophy

Bullhead City, Arizona
First Name
Jim
Last Name
B
Member #

Member #3746
A little slow on using this platform and application. I don't know why it's taken me this long... badges were amazingly christened by the ever awesome Yeti and Yolo. Drove out to Lake Elsinore just to meet them, it was also my grandmother's birthday. Truly the moment in my life when it all became real.
I upgraded your membership. You will still need to fill out your profile with name Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Reactions: rvrgrip

rvrgrip

Rank I

Member I

Simi Valley
First Name
Sean
Last Name
G
Member #

I upgraded your membership. You will still need to fill out your profile with name Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim
Copy, having hard time finding where to do this

Jim SoG

For God and Country
Staff member
Supporter

Another Test Trophy

Bullhead City, Arizona
First Name
Jim
Last Name
B
Member #

Hi there, member 17217 requesting an upgrade please!
Thanks!

Jim

Reactions: G503

Jim SoG

For God and Country
Staff member
Supporter

Another Test Trophy

Bullhead City, Arizona
First Name
Jim
Last Name
B
Member #

Hi member #18256 upgrade request. Thank you
Looks done but you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim