Status
Not open for further replies.

GbRunner

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

New Brunswick, Canada
Member #

@Chris Jones , I'm in the same boat as a a few people that have recently posted above. I received all my confirmation emails and shipping emails, just email with link to upgrade and number. Looking forward to checking out the member map.

I tried to figure out how to PM you my email as you were requesting someone else to, but I couldn't figure it out. I could just post on your profile page.

Sea To Sky Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Cumberland, BC, Canada
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Mudge
Member #

@Chris Jones , I'm in the same boat as a a few people that have recently posted above. I received all my confirmation emails and shipping emails, just email with link to upgrade and number. Looking forward to checking out the member map.

I tried to figure out how to PM you my email as you were requesting someone else to, but I couldn't figure it out. I could just post on your profile page.
I never ended up hearing back from Chris... think you just have to wait till you get everything in the mail... hopefully they eventually streamline this process.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

no worries, to PM me, just click my name and then select "start a conversation"

Amy&Joe

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Connecticut
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.

mmbirtcher

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

St. Louis, MO, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Moore
Member #

15415 here in St Louis. Will posting here make the little Become a member tag go away??

I got the shipping email but not a member one...

Status
Not open for further replies.