Greetings from the other side of the pond!

• HTML tutorial

Wabbit

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Somewhere out yonder
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Bru
Member #

Hello all,
My name is David (go by Wabbit) and I'm pretty excited that I stumbled upon this forum thanks to youtube. (Iamjake I'm referring to your videos) While I haven't seen too many supporters in my KL community I'm hoping to change that. Though I may not have terribly too many opportunities to hit the trails 1) a bit difficult to do in Germany since they are very nature consciousness and 2) being a new father of twins and active duty certainly demands a great deal of time I will certainly sport my badge and philosophy of this group as wide as I can. Looking forward to great times here!

IMG_0042 2 copy.jpg

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello all,
My name is David (go by Wabbit) and I'm pretty excited that I stumbled upon this forum thanks to youtube. (Iamjake I'm referring to your videos) While I haven't seen too many supporters in my KL community I'm hoping to change that. Though I may not have terribly too many opportunities to hit the trails 1) a bit difficult to do in Germany since they are very nature consciousness and 2) being a new father of twins and active duty certainly demands a great deal of time I will certainly sport my badge and philosophy of this group as wide as I can. Looking forward to great times here!

View attachment 42420
Hi there Wabbit and welcome to OB! Nice looking KL! Thank you for your service!! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all,

View attachment 42420
Hello Wabbit and welcome to the OB crew...good looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and adventures..thank you for your service and sacrifice

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hello all,

View attachment 42420
Welcome to Overland Bound David! Nice looking Cherokee. Hope to hear about your adventures!