• HTML tutorial

Daniel Seveso

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Arlington, TX
Member #

Hello OB members!

My name is Daniel and I'm a new member of OB. I've followed Michael's youtube and other channels for a while and that's what ultimately got me interesting in overlanding. My wife an I are originally from Uruguguay in South America, and are long time outdoors enthusiasts, actively being doing long distant hikes, mountain biking and OHV racing and tent camping whenever we can.
I don't know Michael in person, but I really appreciate what he's doing for the community and the approach taken to bring people with common interests together.
As per personal projects, I've just finished some of the (imho) essential mods to my Tacoma to fit it for an upcoming 2-week La Sal/ White Rim adventure (our first multi weekend overlanding adventure) . Earlier this year I've finished outfitting a military trailer with water tank, heater, inverter/charger, remote controlled LED lighting , dedicated GPS and matching wheels.

I hope to find like minded people in this community and share some of our common passion!

Cheers!

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Hey Daniel - welcome to OB! I'd love to see what you've been doing to your military trailer. I have both an M416 and a Bantam T3-C and am picking up the XV-2 from Schutt Industries (makers of over 50,000 military trailer frames for govt militaries all over the world)later this week.

I saw you posted on @Daniel Diaz intro thread, and if you're up for it sometime, suggest you come down that way, or he comes up your way and we all get together for a run out into the willywacks somewhere.

I'm actually going to be going right through DFW later this week, right after I pick up the XV-2 in OK. If you'd like to get together, let me know, we can go to Love & War in Texas in either Grapevine or Plano and have a beer or something. Wild Boar Quesadilla and a Shiner. . .sounds great to me right now.

edit: Oops, looks like they're no longer in Grapevine, but in Plano and out near Tyler. Still, happy to meet up if you'd like. Let me know.

Reactions: Daniel Diaz

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello OB members!

My name is Daniel and I'm a new member of OB. I've followed Michael's youtube and other channels for a while and that's what ultimately got me interesting in overlanding. My wife an I are originally from Uruguguay in South America, and are long time outdoors enthusiasts, actively being doing long distant hikes, mountain biking and OHV racing and tent camping whenever we can.
I don't know Michael in person, but I really appreciate what he's doing for the community and the approach taken to bring people with common interests together.
As per personal projects, I've just finished some of the (imho) essential mods to my Tacoma to fit it for an upcoming 2-week La Sal/ White Rim adventure (our first multi weekend overlanding adventure) . Earlier this year I've finished outfitting a military trailer with water tank, heater, inverter/charger, remote controlled LED lighting , dedicated GPS and matching wheels.

I hope to find like minded people in this community and share some of our common passion!

Cheers!
Hey, Daniel and welcome to OB! Nice upgrades and that trailer sounds nice! Safe travels and enjoy those open roadsd!

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Their is a regular meeting of OB members in Dallas, check it out on the calendar.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello OB members!

Cheers!
Hello Daniel and welcome to the OB crew...looking forward to seeing your build and adventures...with your Toy