• HTML tutorial

Taco Logic

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Pittsfield, MA, USA
Member #

Hello fellow overlanders,

Greeting from the Berkshires in Western Massachusetts. I am new to overlanding, though I’ve been camping for some years, and brand new to Overland Bound. I just wanted to say hello and ask if anyone has any good tips (on anything - gear, trails, camping spots, etc.) they would be willing to share. I haven’t found too much in Western Mass as of yet, but I am taking a small trip into southern Vermont next weekend. Anyway, hope everyone had a great summer and I look forward to meeting fellow OBers. Happy trails!

-Kevin

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hey welcome! Check out the calendar, great way to meet up with people and join (or organize) a trip. This place is what you make it so dive on in!

Dave

Reactions: Taco Logic

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello fellow overlanders,

Greeting from the Berkshires in Western Massachusetts. I am new to overlanding, though I’ve been camping for some years, and brand new to Overland Bound. I just wanted to say hello and ask if anyone has any good tips (on anything - gear, trails, camping spots, etc.) they would be willing to share. I haven’t found too much in Western Mass as of yet, but I am taking a small trip into southern Vermont next weekend. Anyway, hope everyone had a great summer and I look forward to meeting fellow OBers. Happy trails!

-Kevin
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum
@Kent R

Reactions: Taco Logic

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Welcome to OB and the East Region! There is more and more going on in the East Region as we grow and I hope to see you at some events! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Check out the Calendar and Rally Point Events to see if something peaks your interests.

If you are on Facebook look us up at the OB East Regional page (type in your OB Member # when asking to join.)