• HTML tutorial

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

Canceled due to no interest

Midwest overland training and WEEKEND WANDERERS are having an official off-road trail ride. We’re going to go to Green Ridge St., Forest, MD. They have several back road trail routes that look fairly rough so I’m not even gonna call this back road I would recommend four-wheel-drive and high clearance vehicles. I do plan on bringing the van but I also might flat tow the jeep out. Plan is to base camp at 15 mile creek. And then run out several times there are quite a few trails in the area I’m going to link the motor vehicle Use map and some photos from Greg Marders trip in the middle of June.

My understanding it is first come first serve there is so service in the park AT&T has 90% coverage Verizon has about 50.

This isn't going to be our standard run from point a to point B type of over landing event, it’s going to be Basecamp an exploration across the trails. As per all my trips it is going to be family-friendly until about 10 o’clock at night bring your kids and your pets and don’t forget your leashes !

Driving tour and maps with directions and points of interest and camp details

4399_thumbnail-1024.jpgFB_IMG_1561845641908.jpg0623191028b.jpg0604191722b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

Bfay

Rank 0

Contributor I

Maryland, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Fay
Too bad @Wanderer351 I just joined the group yesterday and found this too late. Have you been on those trails?

I have yet to find anything out in western MD since I got my JK 4 years ago. Wolf Den Run just opened and my son and I are going to check it out later in August. We head out to deep creek lake a couple times each month. We have been getting our trail fix up at Rausch Creek in PA.

Let me know if you have good recommendations in the MD/VA area.

Nootherids

Rank V

Influencer II

Too bad @Wanderer351 I just joined the group yesterday and found this too late. Have you been on those trails?

I have yet to find anything out in western MD since I got my JK 4 years ago. Wolf Den Run just opened and my son and I are going to check it out later in August. We head out to deep creek lake a couple times each month. We have been getting our trail fix up at Rausch Creek in PA.

Let me know if you have good recommendations in the MD/VA area.
You haven’t checked The Cove in VA by Winchester? Look up BigDogsOffroad. They hold several events there.