Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

**UPDATE 2** Just checked with Bridgeport Ranger District Office. The campground at green creek is still closed, but green creek(Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest) is open to dispersed camping at this time. so we are good to go for this weekend.

***Update*** meetup location has changed to Reno and leaving by 4:30pm. New address: 18500 Wedge Pkwy, Reno, NV. For those wanting to drive down with us(slower pulling a trailer) we will meetup there and head out. Otherwise if you want to drive down on your own we can meet at the trailhead(38.195063, -119.220496) around 6:30pm. Please let me know if you plan on driving down with us, or meeting at the trailhead so I know who to wait for before leaving Reno.

Last edited:

Jmisslyn

Rank VI

Influencer I

Napa
First Name
Lyn
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCU
Is this event still happening ?

WJeeper

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

**Update on fire closures** This area is under the National Forrest land closures. I will be Checking in as we get closer to make sure we can still be at this location. If not we will cancel this trip. However, we still have 2 full weeks for the fires to subside. I'd guess it should calm down a bit by then and things will be open again, but we will see. But for now, we are planning this as still on.