Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Vance.....I'm in Pine Bluffs - south east corner. Planning on trailering my truck down as an insurance policy in case something unforeseen happens. We have a trip to the DR that leaves Denver immediately after this trip and having another rig down there hedges my bets.
The truck I'm taking on the trip is a 71 K10

Not sure which way I'm headed down yet. Going to go directly to Flagstaff to unload the 71 and then drive to Phoenix to see my sister (new baby yesterday) and then up to Wickenburg on Sunday.
Sounds like you have a good plan! Keep in touch, at least, will see you at Wickenburg! Vance.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Wonder what the other 18 rigs are going to be? I wasn't sure if this was going to be a trip dominated by Jeeps or Eathrroamers or Land Rovers.
I have to think FourWheeler Magazine staff picked vehicles from simple, like mine, to completely setup Earth roamers! And everything cool in between! Should be a blast seeing what others are doing and what works for them. I have big, a converted 28’ bus, Dodge Cummings truck with camper, then my Jeep Cherokee. Have the bases covered. Sometimes I will use one of my tents, sometimes just a tarp, and my cot! That’s how I roll. That is why I like the fundamental statement, of Overland Bound, drive what you have, and just get out there! Vance.

Reactions: 9Mike2

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Had to write a hard email last night. I will not be attending the 2019 Fourwheeler Overland Adventure. Do not do as I did! I spent so much getting my Cherokee ready with a new bumper and sliders that I ran out of money for the trip it self! I should of gone just as the Cherokee was. Vance,

• Sad
Reactions: TerryD and 9Mike2

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Did get the Cherokee running this morning. Also, got the confirmation email back from FourWheeler Magazine, of my cancellation, of the Overland Adventure. I will say this about the Staff at FourWheeler Magazine, they were great to work with, very professional! Vance.

Reactions: 9Mike2

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

I hate to hear this Vance! At least the Cherokee will be a force to be reckoned with now!
Thanks TerryD. Will get out lots yet this Spring and Summer! Just have to stay closer to family and make time with them, having great trips! Vance.