Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
This is a Monthly meet-up Everyone is welcome! Our events are social, family friendly, with the goal of teaching essential overlanding skills you will need on the trail or while you travel! We conduct training/practice sessions (see below), frequently have guest speaker subject matter experts, and also share DIY how-to\'s to create your own kit, schedule monthly overland trips or trail runs,!

Of course, we also have fun. Stop on by!
Meeting starts at 1830 Hrs so if you want dinner and drink please get there prior to that.

Location details
Date – The first Saturday of each month.
Time - 1800 Hrs for food and 1830 Hrs for the start of the meeting. (Round Table Pizza.)
Location – 370 Elm Avenue, Auburn, Ca 95603
Group parking location for outside rig walk around.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

View Rally Point

Overmodified

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Star, Idaho, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Spencer
Member #

Thanks Mike for putting this together.

We met a lot of nice folks and Justin (JCWages) did a great job with the recovery gear presentation!

Looking forward to the next meet-up. Hopefully it will be a little warmer next time.

Jim and Crystal

baldr_theblue

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Tahoe, United States
First Name
suzanne
Last Name
manugian
Member #

This is our first meetup since the COVID19 stuff, Placer County is in Phase3. We're are good to go, hope to see you there...
Mike (and other folks) -

Wondering if anyone has thought at all about a way to connect that's outside and in smaller groups? I'm ready to get up the hill (from Sacramento) but want to do it safely and recognize that as we all start to embrace our new normal we need to still be cautious. Stoked to continue to be a part of this meetup and actually get to drive instead of eat pizza and talk (which is, of course, also great).

Cheers.
~ Suzanne

Reactions: Magic Mike

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Mike (and other folks) -

Wondering if anyone has thought at all about a way to connect that's outside and in smaller groups? I'm ready to get up the hill (from Sacramento) but want to do it safely and recognize that as we all start to embrace our new normal we need to still be cautious. Stoked to continue to be a part of this meetup and actually get to drive instead of eat pizza and talk (which is, of course, also great).

Cheers.
~ Suzanne
We are having an outdoor Shine & show on the 27th of this month (1400-1700 hrs)... It will be at the Gold Country fairgrounds parking lot.. It will give everyone a chance to be out in the sunshine (vitamin D good) and allow everyone to practice good social distance, if that makes them feel more secure.. We'll be able to get acquainted and do some rig walk arounds..

I figure if people want to bring or make some food they can do that as well...

I hope to see you there.'

Mike

baldr_theblue

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Tahoe, United States
First Name
suzanne
Last Name
manugian
Member #

We are having an outdoor Shine & show on the 27th of this month (1400-1700 hrs)... It will be at the Gold Country fairgrounds parking lot.. It will give everyone a chance to be out in the sunshine (vitamin D good) and allow everyone to practice good social distance, if that makes them feel more secure.. We'll be able to get acquainted and do some rig walk arounds..

I figure if people want to bring or make some food they can do that as well...

I hope to see you there.'

Mike
Thanks for the note Mike, and apologies for just now seeing your note. I would have missed it - I was up in the woods outside Truckee. Anyways, not a fan of crowds in general (even less so now!) but if you guys ever get together a few rigs to wander in the woods I'd love that.

Hope you both are staying safe : )

Cheers.
~ Suzanne

Reactions: Magic Mike

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Thanks for the note Mike, and apologies for just now seeing your note. I would have missed it - I was up in the woods outside Truckee. Anyways, not a fan of crowds in general (even less so now!) but if you guys ever get together a few rigs to wander in the woods I'd love that.

Hope you both are staying safe : )

Cheers.
~ Suzanne
Copy, I'll keep you in mind.. Shoot me a message every once in a while and check up on what we have going on...

Reactions: baldr_theblue