Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Got a phone call today at 12pm from the shipping company that my Gobi Stealth Roof Rack was in Florida so I had to break loose from work to accept the package. Lol. Told the wifey about it and she said open it up on Sunday with the kids for Christmas so here goes 5 more days of waiting but I have opened the box up today like three times already to go over the rack. Cant wait to get this bad boy installed already.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Well guys the wifey said she wasn't going to put a bow on so she said go fort it. All I need is one more ladder to be installed and it will be complete. Minus the Rugged Ridge Snorkel bracket from Gobi. Lol. But here is what I have and I'll post better pics tomorrow.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I need details! I kinda wish I had pulled the trigger when they had that awesome sale going [emoji29]

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app
Look into TrailDuty.com they are having a holiday special. Roof Rack, $1595 wind deflector and shipping free plus he gives you another free accessory which I opted for the 2nd ladder so that the boys wouldn't fight on who goes up first. Lol

Reactions: Rexor91

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Gobi done with the little one testing the rack with a thumbs up. He said we did a great job. Lol

Rexor91

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Kaiserslautern, Germany
Member #

@Jose can you take a picture of it opened up, as if you were going to take the top off? I can't seem to find any decent pictures of the process... and this is a major deciding factor is getting one or not -- because I don't want to have to fully disassemble the thing to switch out tops!

Reactions: Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

@Jose can you take a picture of it opened up, as if you were going to take the top off? I can't seem to find any decent pictures of the process... and this is a major deciding factor is getting one or not -- because I don't want to have to fully disassemble the thing to switch out tops!
I would but my wife has the Jeep today she took it to work. But here is a pic of what it would look like in order to take of the soft pot or hard top. You definitely need another person to help you out if you don't think you can do it yourself.