FOR SALE Gobi Stealth Roof Rack w/Ladder - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited $1300.00

• HTML tutorial

qalsbury

Rank 0

Contributor I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Quinton
Last Name
Alsbury
I upgraded to a 2019 Rubicon, and am selling my barely used (12 month old) Gobi Stealth Roof Rack with light bar mount. It's in perfect condition. Has never carried gear (unfortunately). Has all of the mounting gear and includes the rear ladder. Will let it go for $1600.00. Paid $1900 and had to wait 6 months to get it. Was ordered in July 2018, installed in Dec 2018, and came off in Jan 2020. Needs to be picked up in Woodland Hills, CA. Ready to be sold now!

Attachments

Last edited:

Jon182

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Rangel
Member #

Hey man! Super interested! Do you happen to have any pictures of the condition? I know it probably looks brand new. Thanks!

Jon182

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Rangel
Member #

Would you take 1000 for it? I know it’s probably not scratched or anything but it’s definitely not new anymore. It’s also a bit of a mission for me in San Diego to head up there.

Jon182

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Rangel
Member #

Yeah I see the scuffs you’re talking about. On that scuff on the front it already looks like rust is forming and I can see scuffs all around the rack. Must’ve happened upon removal? I see them on the bars that go down to the A pillar too.

qalsbury

Rank 0

Contributor I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Quinton
Last Name
Alsbury
Not sure. Had t noticed til I snapped photos. Might have skimmed a parking garage height guidance bar. Will knock another $100 off. That’s $700 of retail + no wait time.

DerekJeep

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Orange County, CA, USA
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Elb
Member #

Still available? I wouldn't be able to buy until next month around the 10th but not really concerned about scuffs. Is it easily transported? I don't have a truck just the Jeep.

qalsbury

Rank 0

Contributor I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Quinton
Last Name
Alsbury
Hey Derek. Yes, it's still available. It can be broken down more, or you could bring your jeep and just have it installed here, it's a body shop where my jeep was, they removed it. can email me directly at @ qalsbury@icloud.com

qalsbury

Rank 0

Contributor I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Quinton
Last Name
Alsbury
I'll probably be out of town, but can work out the pickup with the body shop. I need to let them know when you'd pick it up. Can do transaction via PayPal or Venmo. Would you want to see if they can install, or would you prefer to pick it up and take it out in pieces?

qalsbury

Rank 0

Contributor I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Quinton
Last Name
Alsbury
awesome! I'll talk to them tomorrow and see what they would charge and make a plan. They'll want to know when you could pick it up, been sitting on their lot for a couple weeks.Have any idea on timing?