Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Halton County, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Mansoor
Last Name
Ahmed
Member #

I always liked, and wanted to have, the GoalZero LaL 350. It is a well engineered and well made light. I also love the back story.

My camping power setup is based on Jackery 500. I always wondered if LaL 350 would work with my Jackery.

Yesterday I received my own LaL350 and it does work with Jackery :)

Attachments

4L_Warrior

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

East Bay Ca.
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Galvan
Member #

That's a great little light!! Should serve you well for years to come. I picked up the GoalZero Lighthouse 400 which is rechargable unit. The run time is amazing. It is USB rechargable or hand crank rechargable. I've had it for two years, and it lives full time in the truck getting bounced around. A well built light.

Reactions: mansoorahmed

mansoorahmed

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Halton County, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Mansoor
Last Name
Ahmed
Member #

That's a great little light!! Should serve you well for years to come. I picked up the GoalZero Lighthouse 400 which is rechargable unit. The run time is amazing. It is USB rechargable or hand crank rechargable. I've had it for two years, and it lives full time in the truck getting bounced around. A well built light.
GoalZero Lighthouse 400 and the GoalZero USB Fan will be my next purchases for sure. They are quite expensive in Canada. However having spent a lot of money on many lighting equipment, over the years, I wouldn’t want to wast my money on any other camp light equipment, specially if they are not chargeable by USB. I have the alerts set on eBay and other sites :)

Reactions: 4L_Warrior