FOR SALE Goal Zero Yeti 1250

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

spazegun2213

Rank III
Adventure

Member III

San Diego
First Name
ross
Last Name
miller
Member #

Our van came with a GZ Yeti 1250. I replaced the battery recently and we love it. But we are looking to change to a custom system that saves a little bit more space. I figure I'll offer it up before I bust out the soldering iron and make it a custom solution, lol.

I don't have any good pictures of it, but its in great shape, everything works, brand new 100Ah AGM battery, dolly, instructions, and charger included.

I'd love $700 for it.

spazegun2213

Rank III
Adventure

Member III

San Diego
First Name
ross
Last Name
miller
Member #

I can remove the battery and ship if anyone would like. Without the battery its MUCH cheaper to ship and a new one is super easy to install.

You can see all the green lights on, which means there are no faults in any of the systems (either 12v, the USB, and the AC). You can see there are some marks on the right side from where we have it in the rig, but its all surface rubs, nothing serious. The rear heat sink is in great shape. You can see the wall charger and manual in the last photo.

uncompromise

Rank III
Adventure

Member III

Siran, Hérault, France
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

I’m curious about this; love the yeti form factor, and looking for a plug and play solution. How much without the battery, shipped to France (zip 34210)?

spazegun2213

Rank III
Adventure

Member III

San Diego
First Name
ross
Last Name
miller
Member #

I’m curious about this; love the yeti form factor, and looking for a plug and play solution. How much without the battery, shipped to France (zip 34210)?
Sadly even shipping across the states is hard. I'm sure it would be on the order of several hundred dollars. Shoot me a PM if you are serious.

uncompromise

Rank III
Adventure

Member III

Siran, Hérault, France
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

Sadly even shipping across the states is hard. I'm sure it would be on the order of several hundred dollars. Shoot me a PM if you are serious.
Did a quick look at volume and approximate weight without battery, and you‘re right - the shipping cost is egregious. Will keep my eyes out for something a little closer. Good luck with the sale.

thalooch

Rank 0

Traveler I

Colorado, USA
First Name
Luchino
Last Name
Castagno
Are you still in San Diego? Is this still for sale? I'll be in San Diego soon and I'm interested. Thanks!