Northwest Chicago Suburb
First Name
Connor
Last Name
Dobbins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRHW455
As your first Overland/Offroad video not bad at all! Interested to see what the rest of the trails look like! It's hard finding trails like that around here in Northern IL so I might have to head down there for a weekend next summer.

Reactions: hodges

hodges

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Sparta, MO, USA
First Name
Jess
Last Name
Hodges
Member #

As your first Overland/Offroad video not bad at all! Interested to see what the rest of the trails look like! It's hard finding trails like that around here in Northern IL so I might have to head down there for a weekend next summer.
There are some awesome trails. I would make it spring not as humid. But ya come down I'm going to do some mapping of my own

Connor_Dobbins

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Northwest Chicago Suburb
First Name
Connor
Last Name
Dobbins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRHW455
There are some awesome trails. I would make it spring not as humid. But ya come down I'm going to do some mapping of my own
Yeah that's probably a better idea! You should definitely share those maps when you get them done! I look forward to taking a look and possibly taking the routes you find.

Reactions: hodges

Natenite

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Missouri
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
knight
Member #

Wife and I have begun exploring that area. Done a few family overnights out there. Ran the Clayton ridge trail in our prerunner. Pretty sporty for two wheel drive but we did it! Just upgraded to a 4wd so we can go and see even more with a bit more mental comfort. Had to use the winch once in a mud pit that I didn’t see a drive around for. Lol.

Broke

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor III

Blue Springs, MO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
G
A buddy and I will be down there the weekend of the 12th. Leaving LS late Friday so it will be a dark setup night one, but we will be exploring Saturday and sunday.

Reactions: UploadAdventure