Dayton, NV, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Roach
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Air Force
Just joined the group, waiting for the mail lady to deliver my membership emblem and info, lol. I’ve been out enjoying the country side all of my life, off reading since before I got my license (Nevada open country). County Sheriff Office Search and Rescue (volunteer) for over 7 years, now retired from that. Love the feel and camaraderie of this group.

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Hey Welcome @BullNV. And thanks for volunteering to go in and rescue those in need of help.

Reactions: BullNV

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Just joined the group, waiting for the mail lady to deliver my membership emblem and info, lol. I’ve been out enjoying the country side all of my life, off reading since before I got my license (Nevada open country). County Sheriff Office Search and Rescue (volunteer) for over 7 years, now retired from that. Love the feel and camaraderie of this group.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

The Reno Overlanding Meet-Up meets monthly, if your interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details.

West - Reno Overlanding Meetings and Trail Runs Thread

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @HappyOurOverlanding , or me the Regional Director on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Welcome again. Just sent you a reply on PM. Look forward to meeting you at the next meeting or one of the upcoming events. I'll post the event links on the Reno Overlanding Meets and Trail Runs thread.

Reactions: Narbob