Gazelle T3X

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Craig Schueren

Rank V

Contributor II

El Paso, TX
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Schueren
Member #

So most have seen Michael’s YouTube review of the T3 so I bought one.

I roll a 2 door Jeep JK so very little room. I just got back from a week on the Camino del Diablo and used it every night with my little buddy Blanco.

So the set up is quick and easy. We had some gnarly winds and I had staked us down and we survived intact. Lots of room and plenty of pockets.

The first time I took it out was out at Big Bend and we used a queen air mattress in it for my wife and I. Worked great.

The last trip I took an army cot and it fits just great. Little difficult sharing with the dog but that’s my burden.

If you are even thinking about one of these, I can highly recommend it.Gazelle T3.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Craig Schueren

Rank V

Contributor II

El Paso, TX
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Schueren
Member #

Quick recap, the army cot I am using is missing some of the feet protectors so I am using tennis balls as to not cut the floor. Seems to work pretty good.

MiamiC70

Rank IV

Member I

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
MiamiC70
Last Name
N/A
Member #

I agree. Only had my T3X out twice but it is awesome. First trip got to camp late with 20 minutes of light had tent up and setup in under 5 mins. No instruction, no hassles and time to spare and watch sunset.