FOR SALE Garvin Expedition Safari Roof Rack 07-18 Jeep JKU 4 Door Complete Rack With Ladder SOCAL

• HTML tutorial

aaaslayer

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Chino, CA
$1400 USD CASH NO TRADES

Hello,

Have a slightly used Garvin Expedition Rack for a JKU 4 door Wrangler. Don't have pics of it installed, as it is currently sitting in my garage taken apart. The top rack itself is assembled and huge, so it won't fit in your Jeep if you're picking it up in a wrangler. I can take it apart if you're going to come pick up and that way you can take it in the wrangler. The other bars and ladder will easily fit inside your Jeep. Either I deliver it to you in my truck for the cost of gas/time if you are local or you pick it up in your truck. Will not be shipping this. Local pick up only in Ontario Socal.

It has all necessary hardware/bolts, ladder for driver side, wind fairing, everything you need is included. Superb quality build and the manufacturer is local in San Diego CA. They'll do the install for you if you'd rather not do it yourself. I went with Garvin over Gobi because I liked the more classic safari look to it and it was a shorter wait than Gobi's 11 month wait at the time.

All specs and install video can be found here:

Garvin Expedition Rack

$1400 cash picked up

1645813187319.png
1645813204193.png
1645813212115.png
1645813218535.png

Last edited:

aaaslayer

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Chino, CA
Greetings, does it come with 1 ladder or 2, what would be your best price. I just ordered the Gobi they said 8-10 weeks but I could probably cancel it.

Thanks
1 ladder. shoot me your offer in a private message. Pick up in Ontario, California. You'll need a truck or trailer to pick up unless you take apart the entire basket (takes about 30 mins of removing all the allen bolts)