Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Virtually all the trails in Moab and most of the Colorado trails are full fledged County Roads.
[/
So is The Beach at The Long Beach Peninsula! Off payment travel was not covered, unless you had a specific addendum on your insurance coverage. Even on county Unpaved roads, insurance did not cover for damages or towing basically off pavement. I also worked for a towing company, when they needed extra help, and this was the case many found out the hard way! This was a while ago that I worked for the towing company. Some of the Members of an off road club in Missoula, MT. will tell you the sad stories on vehicle coverage and not covering damages and towing off- road! Vance.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I run with Farmers Insurance and have for 30 years and love them.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
The way it works is if it is a total loss, they pay me the total amount, otherwise they pay all the bills to repair it up to that amount.

Tres

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Canton, TX, USA
First Name
Tres
Last Name
Sisson
Member #

Any luck finding someone? I am curious as well. Did State Farm help you out?
State Farm was a "no". I know a local State Farm rep who handles multiple companies. She says that Progressive will actually write me a stated value policy. Pretty high but not terrible. Roughly 140/mo for 25k and 190/month for 35k. I am working now to see about cancelling the liability on the Bronco with my regular insurance company and going with Progressive. I may move all of my cars over to them if the prices is right.

Arthuurrr

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Fresno, CA, USA
Member #

State Farm was a "no". I know a local State Farm rep who handles multiple companies. She says that Progressive will actually write me a stated value policy. Pretty high but not terrible. Roughly 140/mo for 25k and 190/month for 35k. I am working now to see about cancelling the liability on the Bronco with my regular insurance company and going with Progressive. I may move all of my cars over to them if the prices is right.
Let me know how that goes! I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for peace of mind. I appreciate it!

izzysyota

Rank 0

Contributor I

Florida, USA
First Name
Isaiah
Last Name
Valentine
I see its been a few years since this thread was active but did ya come up with anything getting your rig fully insured? finally investing heavily into mine and would like some peace of mind lol

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I’m late to the party, but this thread caught my eye as I too own a 1989 FSB EB. I have close to 10k into it and pay $89/month for full coverage plus RSA with GIECO up to $75,000 replacement. I just had my Bronco reappraised with Hagerty because it’s considered vintage, and the value has climbed from
Average retail of $3,000 to $21,000in the past 3 years.