SOLD (SOLD) ** FSR Overland Trailer w/ Tent & Accessories ** (SOLD)

• HTML tutorial

lconnell

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Whitefield
Member #

Lightly used, 3 times. Original purchase price with the accessories was $13,200.00 excluding $995 for shipping.

Asking $9000.00 (firm)

I can possibly deliver or meet halfway depending on where you live.

* FSR 55" Tri-layer Adventure Series RTT $1500
* FSR 84" Adventure Series Annex $450
* FSR Overland Trailer - Grey $7500
* FSR 55" Trailer Towers $700
* FSR Trailer Tower Accessory Panels $500
* FSR 78"x78" Awning w/ Rhino Rack Brackets $350
* 31"x15" Matching Spare Tire $150
* FSR Body Armor Package (Front Tray, Re-enforced Fenders & Side Steps) $1250
* Wavian Jerry Can (Mounted) $100
* Wavian Potable Water Jug (Mounted) $100
* Lock N Roll Articulating Hitch (Coupler & Tongue) $450
* Rhino Rack Basket $200
* Wheel Chocks $20
* WaterPort (Pressurized water with hose) $150 - Home - WaterPORT
* Camp tools $100 - (saw, axe, hatchet, shovel)
* Power Tank aluminum propane bracket with 10lb tank $200

Watch a 360º video here: New video by Lee Connell

OEM: Freespirit Recreation - Vehicle Roof Top Tents for Trucks & SUVs

I think I've got it all covered. Some of these pictures don't represent the complete trailer as I assembled it in stages.

Attachments

Last edited:

lconnell

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Whitefield
Member #

If anyone has any other recommendations on where to post this for sale to get more exposure to the right crowd, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Reactions: Pinion

Contributor II

We have one of these brand new in our show room for the last 2 years. Can't move it at an asking price of $8500.00. (brand friggin new). best of luck on your sale.

LGlx

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

NJ
Member #

Are you able to fit 50 refrigerator (Dometic or ARB) in those doors?

lconnell

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Whitefield
Member #

I’d like to drive out and see it if you don’t object. I’m in Billerica, MA.
I'd have no objections to that, however I am spending time in Hawaii. I will not be back to NH until April 10th :\. The trailer is in storage at the moment along with my Jeep. Do you need it right away? I have 360º video footage if you are interested?

FourInTheTacoOB19

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Billerica, MA, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Parker
Member #

Wow! Good for you! I can’t wait to get back to over there. Fortunate enough to spend a week in Waikiki; loved Laniakea and Haleiwa. That’s cool; I can wait. If you can point me to the 360 view, that will be helpful. We have a Tepui 4p RTT and want to outfit a trailer with that and other goods.
Thanks,
Aloha!

lconnell

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Whitefield
Member #

Thank you! Very fortunate for the opportunity. I work in IT (remotely), so I can essentially be anywhere. I've been staying on the eastern/windward side in Kaneohe for the past month. I visited the Big Island, plan to visit Maui and Kauai. In two weeks I will head over to the Waikiki area. Lanikai is an excellent beach with an abundant coral reef colony. The water tends to have a lot of organic debris so not as clear as Hanauma Bay.

The trailer does come with the FSR insulated tent... It's really nice. I'm also considering selling my Apex solar power system which all fits nicely in this. Haven't decided quite yet though. Are you finding yourself running out of space in the Taco?

See if you can view this: https://photos.app.goo.gl/zx5xkoU45jJjY6X86

FourInTheTacoOB19

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Billerica, MA, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Parker
Member #

Thanks,
The link did not work.
Room in the taco is fine, but taking the tent on and off, loading and unloading is daunting; having a rig packed and hitchable is preferable. I can park it beside our garage, and keep it ready to go.

One of the coolest things I did while there was to snorkel at Hanauma Bay, had a sea turtle cruise by me, and let me tag along for as long as I could keep up . . . Forever memorable. Such a cool place.

Our RTT sleeps the 4 of us, what size is on your rig?
Anyway, let me know when you’re back. Enjoy.

Craig

Reactions: Relic6.3

lconnell

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Whitefield
Member #

Ah ok. Mine is best for 2 people. Yeah, that is why I opted for the trailer. Much easier and convenient to set it up and leave it. Frees up your vehicle.

NW4XForester

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Federal Way WA
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Bayer
Member #

I wish you weren’t across the country, I don’t know what it would take to get it to the Seattle area.