US West SOLD - FS 2006 Lexus GX470 Sport with Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS) Ash Blue Mica NorCal

• HTML tutorial

RallyRover18

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Selling my wife’s 2006 GX470 with 203k miles, listed at $8990. Pretty much stock with the sport package that includes KDSS and some other options -- ash blue mica color with gray leather interior.

More details in my CL listing, but PM for more info.IMG_2771.jpg

Last edited:

RallyRover18

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Not sure if others have experienced this, but I had this rig sold and then the guy came up with a delay, and then another delay, and asked me to hold onto it for a few days, which turned into close to two weeks (while I refused to show the rig to others). Anyway, Craigslist lesson learned the hard way. I would prefer to sell it to someone on this forum so that I see it out on the trails rather than dooming it to more years as a family car. Having been born with H and L, diff lock, traction, ascent, and descent control, and KDSS suspension, it's time to fulfill its destiny. I'd sell to an OB member at a good discount (no fire sale, but I'm willing to move -- just can't say how much here on this post since this is a public forum). PM me if you're interested. ThanksIMG_2769.jpg